Sunday 7 October 2012

Children's centres, sewing summit and fabric shopping!


In a few days baby and I will be heading down to the Florence Park centre in Oxford. Looking forward to it and it will be good for little one to meet other babies (she's 9 months now!) and it will be nice to meet other mums and share experiences. I'm a little worried about it being a bit "cliquey" but if I don't try I'll never know. I'll report back on my experiences!

So it's the grand sewing summit in Utah next week... A few days of sewing, learning new skills and meeting other sewing peeps. Sounds great, I'm very jealous and would love to go next year. I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone on how it goes...

Ok, so once again I have bought a load of fabric when I wasn't planning to! Pink castle fabrics in the USA had a discount code of 15% off with the code SPIN15 and I'm a sucker for a bargain! Got this really cute fabric from the "out to sea" collection. Plan is to make a pair of curtains and matching cushions for little girl's room... Stay tuned for pics...

Also got some great charm packs from Simply Solids this week - " so stitchy" and "oh deer" can't wait to use them to sew up something fab! Also if you are quick they have a 15% off discount code- OCT2012 that runs out tonight!!!

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and give Mia's House page a like. There could be a £5 gift voucher in it for you! When they get to 100 like a £5 gift voucher will be given away - with Christmas coming up its definitely worth a like!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment