Saturday 29 September 2012

Welcome...

Hello!
So a bit about me and this blog...
I love talking and sharing my experiences and so thought it was high time I started up a blog.
I live in Oxford, where I have many roles... Wife, mother and now I have started up a small family business (with my mother in law...i know, I know but we get on really well!) where we sew and knit all types of items.  (if you are interested please check out our website www.miashouse.co.uk  - shameless plug I know!)

However, the views and comments on here are all my own which is why I feel the need to branch out so I can twitter on about all types of stuff - it will be interesting though- promise!

Some things will be baby related , some will be crafting related, some to do with pretty things and interesting things I find on my travels (both physically and also in the online world.)

Ok... So first post done, please feel free to follow me on twitter or subscribe to the blog. Hopefully see you again soon!

Lou xx


P.s - please feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment